We are currently accepting applications for Fall 2018. Completed applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, with a final deadline of July 15, 2018. We highly recommend that you submit your application before the deadline, as class size is limited.
- An undergraduate degree from an accredited institution
- Satisfactory completion of at least one semester of each of the following courses: biology, general chemistry, organic chemistry. One semester of biochemistry is recommended, but not required.
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE), Medical College Admissions Test (MCAT), or Dental Admissions Test (DAT).
- International applicants whose native language is not English are required to take the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) and obtain a minimum score of 100 or or the IELTS (minimum score of 7.0).
Premed applicants should check with their undergraduate institution or undergraduate pre-health advisor to confirm that our prerequisite recommendations are consistent with their premed requirements.
How to Apply
Applications for the Masters in Nutrition Science program are accepted through our online application form.
In addition to the application, please submit:
- Official transcripts from all institutions attended. (Electronic copies are preferred. Paper copies are accepted.)
- Official test scores records: GRE, MCAT, and DAT scores are all acceptable. The Admissions Committee does not favor one over the others. GRE and DAT scores can be mailed directly to our offices using school code: 2173 and department code 0214. For official MCAT scores, provide a verification code along with your AAMC number on your application.
- Two letters of recommendation (at least one from an academic setting). The Admissions Committee also accepts committee packets that have already been assembled on an applicant’s behalf.
- International applicants must submit TOEFL or IELTS scores.
- A nonrefundable $95 application fee must be submitted with the online application.
Please visit our FAQ page or contact the Institute of Human Nutrition office.